You learn so much from competition you gain confidence every time you have to step up and perform’
Trikona’12 is platform to compete with your peers from all across the state and showcase your talent. Theme of Trikona’’12 is ‘eco-friendly concepts and reuse of waste’ .It will have host of competitions in Junk art, sketching, designing, music, dance, photography, debate quiz etc. Through the event you will kindle your spirit to fight & perform and have lots of fun and great time to remember
Come & Participate in this 2 days fare of pure fun & frolic
Food & Accommodation
Accommodation: Separate accommodation for boys and girls is available on sharing basis; the cost is included in the registration fees
Food: Food will be served three times a day at common canteen; the cost is included in the registration fees
Breakfast: 7:00 A.M to 9:00 A.M
Lunch: 12:30 P.M to 2:30 P.M
Dinner: 8:00 P.M to 10:00 P.M
Food Stalls: Various food stalls will serve food and beverages on cash and carry basis, throughout the event
Do’s and Don’ts
To ensure safe event, students are advised to follow the instructions mentioned below and conduct themselves properly in the event:
1. You are responsible for your own safety. You are not allowed to roam around or stray into dark places.
2. The college/ management will not be responsible for the loss of any of your belongings or valuables.
3. You are not allowed to interact with the local workers or any one not associated with Trikona ’12
4. Smoking (Cigarette/Pot/Weed), consumption of alcohol is banned inside the premises of Marg, Swarnabhoomi. Action will be taken against those who do not adhere to this rule.
5. Littering/spitting is not allowed in MARG Swarnabhoomi premises
6. Any attempted means to damage or sabotage any property is punishable. Any damage caused, even by accident should be immediately reported to the core-cultural committee members.
7. Girls and Boys are not allowed to visit each other’s rooms. Interaction is allowed in common areas.
For any query or to know more about the event please call our event coordinators on:
9841823377 / 9962332033 / 9940625938