About MARG NAVAJYOTHI VIDYALAYA (MNV) school:
Our school, situated in the sprawling eco-friendly campus of MARG Swarnabhoomi, is self-contained with facilities designed especially to suit the requirements of students.
The classrooms are spacious with adequate ventilation. Each classroom equipped with teaching resources provides the right atmosphere to make teaching and learning an enjoyable experience.
- The G + 2 building with 20,000 sq. ft. of thoroughly designed academic space is ideal for nurturing & learning
- The Curriculum and Resource team gets ready various audio-visual resources required for conducting the classes and teachers use these resources effectively.
- Computer Lab: has modern PCs guided by a trained teacher to teach children the power of computers and software that can be harnessed for education.
- Science Lab: A compact science lab ensures that children understand and appreciate the power of exploration and experimentation. There are separate lab facilities for Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Modern Library: It is very well-stocked with books on various topics for children to browse and select their books. An experienced librarian with advanced library software will help children locate the relevant books.
- Play area: The School has lush green spaces, a garden and sports ground with facilities to play different sports. The outdoor equipment consists of a multi-play multi-activity set-up designed to thrill and provide adventure to all. We have a full size Cricket ground, Basket ball court, and Volley ball court. Track and Sports stadium
- Art & Craft: Childrens’ imagination is let loose and is provided a medium for its expression. A trained art teacher supported by well sourced and quality supplies ensures that there are no bounds to the child’s creativity
- Dance & Music: are integral to the curriculum developed by the school. A trained teacher guides the children through the nuances of dance and music
- Transport facility available for areas within 30 km radius of the school
- Canteen: We provide free snacks to the students in the evening. The food served is hot and hygienic and takes care of the balanced diet that is required for growing children
marg navajyothi vidyalaya school
- CBSE Syllabus
- Classes LKG to IX presently
- Co-education Day school
- Focuses on all-round development of the students
- No Donation and No recommendation
Student life :
The all-round development (physical, emotional, intellectual, artistic, moral and modern leadership areas) of student is addressed. Hence, the school has set up the Whole Way Education System which systematically ensures the children’s development in every respect.
We make sure the student life at MNV is enriching and fun filled as well.
- An integral part of the school programme is its sports and extracurricular activities.
- These include a myriad of activities to suit all age groups and every type of interest.
- The campus has well maintained athletics track, cricket pitch, basketball and volleyball courts, tennis courts and a skating rink.
- Many of our students are players of national standing in their respective field of sports.
- Various co-curricular activities are offered such as painting, singing, dance, keyboard, etc.
- Students participate in Club activities which include Animation, Eco, Tourism, Science, Dramatics, Creative and others.
- Remedial Counseling: We identify students with specific learning disabilities or difficulties and provide them with individual remedial counseling care within the school hours.
- Behavioural Counseling: For students who need counseling for learning problems, attitude and behavioural problems, which demand patient handling.
Leadership and Participation
Our mission is to turn out well balanced individuals who are confident and can make right choices in life. We nurture their talent, encourage them to develop their potential and hone their skills to help them grow and evolve into confident, caring and self sufficient human beings
marg navajyothi vidyalaya school
MARG Swarnabhoomi is strategically situated on the pristine East Costal Road stretch, 60 minutes drive from south Chennai. Surrounded by the sprawling backwaters of Cheyyur and Sea, this habitat offers a truly panoramic view.
- Located on the new Growth Corridor to the south of Chennai. And is at vantage position with 50 min drive from Sirisuri – OMR IT corridor, 1.25 hrs drive from Chennai’s Central Business District,1.5 hrs drive from Sriperambudur Electronic Hub,1.25 hrs drive from Oragadam Automative Hub.
- It is well connected. 1.5 hrs drive from Chennai International Airport, 2.5 hrs drive from the Karaikal Port, 30 mins drive to the nearest Railway Station, Connected to NH 45 & SH 49, Next to ECR( proposed 6 lanes).
- Situated on ECR which is a dual hub for heritage and Leisure & Entertainment hub of Chennai.
- Located at the prominent MARG Swarnabhoomi-Emerging Research and Innovation Corridor of Chennai.
- Near to culturally rich heritage locations like Kanchipuram, Mahabalipuram, Pondicherry, etc.
- Near to the current IT Corridor and Knowledge Hub of Chennai which currently houses approx. 1.5 lakh employees/students.
|Administrative Office AddressMARG Navajyothi Vidyalaya,
3rd floor, 4/318,
Rajiv Gandhi Salai (OMR),
Phone No. : 044-24541115, 87544 12325
|MARG Navajyothi Vidyalaya Campus AddressMARG Navajyothi Vidyalaya,
Velur Village, Cheyyur Post,
Tamil Nadu – 603302,
Phone No.: 9789088800, 044-27538007/27538008