Amrita Research & Innovation Park (ARIP) is part of a Multiservices Special Economic Zone of MARG Swarnabhoomi. With over 6 lakh square feet built-up space, ARIP addresses to every minute requirement of IT/ITES companies and is poised to cater to the new generation IT requirements. Packaged as an innovative solution, unlike traditional IT parks (mere infrastructure), ARIP offers 360 degree solutions right from IT/ITES space, accommodation, leisure & entertainment and education while learning.
Spread over 7.84 acres of land, ARIP consists of two equivalent towers of 2.76 lakh sq feet each. Two towers are connected with a walkway at 3rd floor. Apart from the basic IT infrastructure required for IT/ITES companies, ARIP is designed in such a way that it receives more natural light and air flow, making it energy efficient. A floor height of 4.05 meters makes the employees more comfortable to work with less fatigue. All these features combined with walk-to-work lifestyle to offer better productivity for the companies.
As a packaged solution, ARIP offers an unmatched lifestyle for the employees of its clients who live in MARG Swarnabhoomi. All the employees can avail the facilities of MARG Swarnabhoomi such as indoor & outdoor sports complex, CBSE based school, Medical services, ATM, Departmental store, and Multi-purpose auditorium etc. Plans are afoot to develop DhyanaDham, Adventure sports and water sports at MARG Swarnabhoomi.
Benefits to IT/ITES companies
- ARIP is a part of Multi Services SEZ – companies can avail all the SEZ benefits such as corporate taxes etc
- Located in serene environment, which encourages innovation and fresh thoughts
- Reduced rental/lease costs
- Reduced Operational Costs – power, transportation costs
- Companies can concentrate on their core competencies – instead of concentrating on other activities like transportation and safety & security of the employees etc
- Lesser travel time brings in better work-life balance and ultimately results in more productivity
- Improved employee retention because of better work-life balance
Benefits to IT/ITES employees
- Better work-life balance – an accomplished escape from the world of frustrations offered by the current cities
- Savings up to Rs.8000/- in the monthly budgets including transportation costs and living costs etc
- More free time to cherish unfulfilled dreams such as learning music, playing games/sports with families and education while learning etc
- Healthy lifestyle because of serene, pollution free and frustration free environment
- Safe secured place to live in
For more details, please contact 9790964952/ 8754481700 or email@example.com
Marg Limited is one of the best builders in chennai developed low budget flats in chennai.
- Standalone revenue up at Rs.483 crores in Q3 FY12, increase of 52% over Q3 FY11
- EBITDA for Q3 FY12 is Rs.41.4 crores, increase of 18% over Q3 FY11 EBITDA of Rs. 35.2 crores
- PAT of Q3 FY12 at Rs.18.4 crores as compared to Rs.15.9 crores in Q3 FY11
MARG Limited – Standalone Entity
Chennai, January 27, 2012: MARG Limited, India’s leading diversified infrastructure development company, announced its financial results for the quarter ended December 31, 2011.
The company recorded a 52 percent increase in net sales, which stands at Rs. 483-cr in the third quarter of 2011 – 2012, as compared to Rs. 317.3-cr in the Q3 2010 -2011. The net profit for the quarter ended December 31, 2011 stands at Rs. 18.4-cr, a 15 percent increase from Rs. 15.9-cr registered in the same period last year. ?
- Karaikal Port handled 1.45 MMT of multi cargo during Q3 ending Dec 31, 2011 (YTD FY12 ~ 4.4 MMT)
- KPPL received the final tranche of PE investment of Rs. 50 Crores from Ascent Capital
- EPC revenue of MARG Limited at Rs. 465 crores in Q3 FY12, growth of 55% over the Q3 FY11 revenue of Rs.300 crores
- Current EPC order book at around ~Rs.3250 crores, external orders account for ~35%
- MARG ProperTies, the residential arm of the company sold 98 units (0.11 MSFT) in Q3 2011-2012. Total sales till Q3 FY12 at 409 units with sale value of Rs.127 crores
- Construction of MARG Junction Mall, one of the largest mixed use developments in Chennai, is on schedule; deals for ~55% of the leasable space in the mall area have been finalized
Commenting on the company’s performance in the quarter ended December 31, 2011, GRK Reddy, Chairman & Managing Director, MARG Limited said, “Our results for the quarter ended December 31, 2011 are very encouraging. Despite the challenging business environment, our income has increased by a healthy 52 percent. This has laid the foundation for MARG to be a billion dollar organisation in the next two years. EPC will continue to be the core thrust area for MARG. MARG Karaikal Port, MARG Swarnabhoomi and MARG ProperTies will be the key growth drivers.”
Performance of Business Verticals
- EPC revenue of MARG Limited at Rs. 465.2 crores in Q3 FY12, growth of 55% over the Q3 FY11 revenue of Rs.300 crores
- Current EPC order book at around ~Rs.3250 crores, external orders account for ~35%
- Continued strengthening of human capital and technological capabilities to focus on specialized projects in the industrial infrastructure space
- Handled 1.45 MMT of multi cargo during Q3 FY11. Total cargo handled till Q3 FY12 is 4.39 MMT
- Revenue of Rs. 57.9 crores during Q3 FY 2011-12 (Provisional); Total revenue till Q3 FY12 at Rs.163.9 crores, EBITDA at Rs. 68.7 crores and PAT at Rs. 25.3 crores
- Received the final Tranche of PE Investment of Rs. 50 Crores from Ascent Capital
- Handled 294 rakes for the Q3 FY12 and 1,569 rakes since commencement of rake operations
- Financial Closure for Phase 2A Extension achieved for Rs. 437 crores with four banks
- Successfully completed the Construction of Berth 3 & 4
Urban and Industrial Infrastructure
- Virgo and TVS Kwik Patch have commenced operations
- MOU signed with Twin Disc U.S for their new marine transmissions manufacturing unit, DC approval obtained
- LOI’s signed with Tecpro Energy Systems and Eswari Electricals to set up their export oriented unit at the engineering SEZ
- Significant progress made on the Construction of phase-I spread over 210,000 sq ft of Wet Laboratory building, building would be ready for occupation by March,2012
- Premier Institutions in Australia have shown positive response for tie-ups for vocational education and other allied courses and the education services team is working on structuring business models
- Talks are in final stages to sign MOU with a leading Malaysian university to set up an international campus in India for offering various courses in design, hospitality, tourism, languages, music and management education
- Total of 245 units were sold during Q3 taking the total Swarnabhoomi residential sales since inception to 1687 units
- “Four Seasons” , a new product in the high rise residential space category was launched in Q3
MARG ProperTies – Residential Business
- Sale of 98 units (0.11 MSFT) in Q3 2011-2012. Total sales till Q3 FY12 at 409 units with sale value of Rs.127 crores
- Since Inception (ITD), MARG ProperTies has sold 1660 units (1.79 MSFT) with a booking value of Rs.445 crores
- Handing over of apartments to the customers has already started in Pushpadruma – 466 units scheduled to be handed over in Q4/2011-2012 and Vishwasakthi Phase 1 – 192 Units is scheduled for handing over in Q4/2011-2012.
- MARG ProperTies is set to launch a new project in Q4/2011-2012 with 204 units with sale value of Rs.73 crores.
MARG Junction, OMR – Commercial Business
- Development of the project is on schedule, expected to commence operations in FY13
- Deals for ~55% of the leasable space have been finalised – healthy pipeline for remaining space
- Key clients include PVR, Shoppers Stop, Hyper City; mini- anchors confirmed LOI are Reliance Trends, Blue – O and Timezone; Vanilla clients include HP, Ryaban, Archies, Levis, Wrangler, Lee, Woodland, Nike, Mufti, Cannon, Riyaa, Casio, Eva, Denizen, Marry Brown, Dosa Plaza, Kushal Jewelers, among others?
- Agreement with Shangri-La executed for development of Hotel and Interior Design concept is finalized.
- GRK Reddy recognized as ‘Outstanding Entrepreneur’ at Asia Pacific Entrepreneurship Award in November 2011 at New Delhi
- MARG Limited recognized for its “Outstanding contribution in Port Sector projects” at the EPC World Awards 2011 held at Bangalore on 17th Dec 2011
- In January 2012, GRK Reddy received the Special Jury Award at the Gateway Awards of Excellence 2012 in recognition of his visionary role in building the Karaikal Port
About MARG Group:
MARG Limited (BSE: 530543), incorporated in 1994 and headquartered in Chennai, is an infrastructure major with presence across the value chain. The Company is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and its shares are traded on the NSE under the category of ‘Permitted Security’.
With over two decades of reassuring presence and the credit of pioneering the development of economic growth centers, MARG’s portfolio spans across the entire infrastructure value chain – urban and industrial infrastructure, urban residential clusters, marine infrastructure & services, malls and EPC division. The group is expanding its sectoral presence with airport projects in Bellary & Bijapur and Multi-level car park projects. Listed by Dun & Bradstreet among “India’s Top 500 Companies 2010”, today MARG Group has projects worth more than Rs. 3000 crores under execution, a seasoned human capital of more than 1300, global partners in the Infra space and offices spread across India, Singapore and China.
For more information, visit http://www.marggroup.com
For More Details :
Company Website : www.margswarnabhoomi.com
twitter : twitter.com/margswarnabhoo1
For further information contact:
M: +91 98842 77251
~ To mark the setting up of Innovation Center at MARG Swarnabhoomi in strategic collaboration with Virginia Tech, USA ~
~Energy Harvesting, Cognitive Radio and Nano Technology identified as core thrust areas ~
~Attended by Jim Duffey, Secretary of Technology, Virginia State, USA~
Chennai, November 18, 2011: Indo-American Chamber of Commerce in association with MARG Ltd & Virginia Tech today organised a colloquium on “Catalyzing Research and Innovation to address emerging needs.” The discussion focused on the urgent need for R&D to develop new or customized products and services that address features of affordability, scalability, durability and sustainability.
A distinguished panel addressed a gathering of like–minded thinkers, social entrepreneurs, scientists and educationalists apart from others. Jim Duffey, Secretary of Technology, Virginia State, USA was the key note speaker of the panel discussion. Some of the other panelists included – John E. Dooley, Vice President for Outreach and International Affairs, Virginia Tech, James Golsen,Principal Commercial Officer, U.S Consulate, Raman Govindarajan, Chairman, Indo-American Chamber of Commerce (Tamil Nadu branch) and GRK Reddy, Chairman & Managing Director, MARG Group.
The panelists stressed upon different facets of global economic growth and the industrial revolution which acted as catalysts in creating new economies causing the big leap in development, and upliftment of the standard of living of the masses. It also discussed on the research & innovation priorities for India and the need of R&D to develop new or customized products & services that are tailor made for India.
Jim Duffey, Secretary of Technology, Virginia State, USA, said “The evolution and usage of all industrial development across North America, Europe and Japan has been heavily influenced by the affordability and needs of those societies. Even though India benefited from most of these technologies, the hugely different social construct in India calls for a new direction of customized research and development to suit our specific and unique needs”.
At this juncture when India is fast emerging as a global Research and Innovation hub, MARG and Virginia Tech, USA are jointly collaborating to set up a Center of Research through Virginia Tech’s Institute for Critical Technology and Applied Science (VT-ICTAS). The Center will be located in the smart eco-system of MARG Swarnabhoomi, the campus of education, research, innovation, industry and living (located mid-way between Chennai and Pondicherry, on the scenic East Coast Road). This Innovation Center proposes to address large scale research opportunities by challenging traditional disciplinary and academic approaches. The three identified initial focus areas of Research will be
- Energy Harvesting
- Cognitive Radio and
- Nano Technology
The speakers opined that offering quality products and services at affordable price has always been the biggest challenge in India. With nearly 600 million people in the lower income group, the needs and priorities of India differ from the developed world. There is an urgent need for R&D to develop new or customized products and services that address features of affordability, scalability, durability and sustainability in areas of housing, education, energy, health care, transportation, infrastructure, environmental conservation, public policy, governance, urban planning etc. It also requires innovative approaches supported by interdisciplinary research transcending global boundaries
As a part of the elite panel, GRK Reddy, Chairman & Managing Director, MARG Ltd. said, “Research and Innovation will drive the Indian Economy of the future. At MARG Group, we try and innovate constantly and we are conscious that India today requires a leadership role in cutting edge research and radical thinking as a platform for breakthrough innovation. I am confident that our collaboration with Virginia Tech to set up a Innovation centre at MARG Swarnabhoomi is not just timely but will also soon influence every aspect of our life through affordable new products & services, thereby improving living standards of billions in India and around the world”
While discussing the 3 areas of collaborative research and innovation that MARG and Virgina Tech i.e. Energy Harvesting, Cognitive Radio and Nano Technology, the speakers stressed that these are critical product development areas that will radically reshape our economies, labour market, social structures and indeed our entire relationship with the natural world.
Companies are setting up Research & Innovation (R&I) centers in India to serve the local market as also to deliver new products faster to the global markets. 300 MNCs have already setup their R&I centers in India. MARG Swarnabhoomi, christened as the “Land of New Thinking” and uniquely integrating education, research, innovation, industry and living for co-existence of educational institutions, manufacturing & research companies, IT services firms, housing and healthcare facilities all under one roof , is only leading this trend.
Commenting on the need of research initiatives, John E. Dooley, The Vice President for Outreach & International Affairs, Virginia Tech, said “The research areas such as Energy Harvesting, Cognitive Radio and Nano Technology have far reaching implications and business opportunities for various industries and could result into affordable new products and services for improvement of the living standards of billions of people inside and outside India. With active participation and collaboration by the industry, academicians and researchers, it is possible to discover better solutions that could make a difference in terms of National/Global impact.”
With concerted efforts by public & private sectors catalyzed by a ‘reverse brain drain”, a favorable Research & Innovation environment has been created in India. Although, investment in R&D has been negligible (0.8% of GDP in the last decade) for a long time in India, this is now likely to move forward towards the trend in developed countries (investing in the range of 2.5% to 4.5% of their GDP)
Adding to the discussion, Raman Govindarajan, Chairman, Indo-American Chamber of Commerce (Tamil Nadu branch), said“Congratulations to MARG and VIRGINIA TECH for this wonderful facility in Tamil Nadu for Innovation and Advanced Research on very useful subjects to the society like Energy Harvesting etc. This event re-iterates the emergence of India’s on Education Sector, besides creating quality professional workforce, which is now the envy of the world, besides having projects like this which will uplift of the quality of life for the common man”
The colloquium ended with positive estimates on growth of research and innovation in India and its likely impact on India’s economy and growth as a ‘super-power’.
Established in 1968, the Indo-American Chamber of Commerce (IACC) is a non-government, industry led and industry-managed organization, playing a proactive role in India’s development process and serves as a much needed link between the business communities of India and the United States of America. IACC is the only bilateral Chamber of Commerce in India, which is committed to development of Indo-US business and trade relations.
The major objective of IACC is to promote Indo-American business, trade and economic relations. IACC promotes bilateral trade, investment and technology transfer, facilitates business collaborations, joint ventures, marketing tie-ups and strategic alliances through a set of proactive business-oriented initiatives.
In addition, the chamber will initiate debates and prepare issue based white papers on Indo-US trade related issues in the context of Double Taxation, Intellectual Property Rights and Totalization Treaty.
IACC acts as a catalyst for sustainable growth of business between India and the US. In its four decades of existence, IACC has established operational connectivity with a host of business, research and developmental institutions in India and US in order to leverage each others capabilities for enhancing Indo-US business relations.
About MARG Ltd.
MARG Limited (BSE: 530543), incorporated in 1994 and headquartered in Chennai, is an infrastructure, real estate development and services company. The Company is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and its shares are traded on the NSE under the category of ‘Permitted Security’. The holistic regional development undertaken by the group is unlocking economic prosperity and creating inclusive & sustainable growth models.
With over two decades of reassuring presence and the credit of pioneering the development of economic growth centers, MARG’s portfolio spans across the entire infrastructure value chain – urban and industrial infrastructure, urban residential clusters, marine infrastructure & services, malls and EPC division. The group is expanding its sectoral presence with airport projects in Bellary and Bijapur and Multi-level car park projects. Listed by Dun & Bradstreet among “India’s Top 500 Companies 2010”, today MARG Group has projects worth more than Rs. 5000 crores under execution, a seasoned human capital of more than 1000, global partners in the Infra space and offices spread across India, Singapore and China. The MARG CSR brand – MARG Parivarthan complements these business verticals. More information on MARG is available on http://www.marggroup.com
ABOUT VIRGINIA TECH
Virginia Tech, a land-grant university, is the largest university in the Commonwealth of Virginia, and is among the top research universities in the United States. Founded in 1872, the university’s campus covers more than 2,600 acres. It has enrollment of approximately 30,000 undergraduate and graduate students from 50 states and more than 100 countries study in 180 academic degree programs. Virginia Tech is engaged in graduate education, scientific and technological collaborative research, and scholarly outreach programs in different disciplines.
It is now an accepted fact that the profits made by Corporates is but the gift of the Society around it and rightly the benefits of the same must accrue to the Society that enabled such Corporate growth and surpluses.
Many of the companies have shown the way by investment in the areas like education, health, livelihood creation to name a few. Significant efforts have come from Infosys, Tatas and Public Sectors too.
Not to be left alone, MARG Group has devised their own ways and means to participate in this payback.
PROVISION OF EDUCATION Education is fundamental to mankind. In line with this school structures have been enhanced, guided study learning centres have been provided in villages and safe passage between home and school provided for children.
Building school compound walls, renovating anganwadi centres, construction of fully furnished classrooms, landscaping, provision of water tanks in schools form part of the development to support quality education.
HEALTH IS WEALTH. For any community to give its best good health and sanitation is a must. Conducting regular medical camps, providing round the care health service, provision of an ambulance to meet emergencies, eye screening facilties and all activities to ensure that disease is kept at bay through the Varummon Kaapom schemes are the highlights.
COMMUNITY INFRASTRUCTURELaying of new roads, strengthening the existing roads, providing supportive concrete infrastructure, provision of flood protection walls stand in the forefront of this work.
SOCIAL CAUSESProvision of street lights, building bus shelters, creation of ponds lakes and other water conservation methodologies proved extremely beneficial.
SKILL DEVELOPMENT By enhancing the already existing skills of the local village community, their earning potential has been increased substantially. In addition, creating small jobs and provision of temporary job opportunities have added to their income levels and widely appreciated.
Besides Grassroots Level Skill Development Initiatives making skilled workers out of unskilled ones have instilled in the villagers a sense of self confidence and security of the future.
Pre-employment training for the youth has been a great hit and motivated them to find a direction in life besides making them employable.
Conducting job fairs have helped them with at least one job per family.
ENVIRONMENT Our commitment to increase the tree cover has resulted in a determination to plant 200,000 saplings with 25,000 saplings being planted at MARG Swarnabhoomi involving school and college students. We are also proud collaborators with the GREEN KALAM INITIATIVE that has won nation wide acclaim.
ENERGY CONSERVATIONThis has been done in our own small ways. Participating in the MARG LIGHTS-OUT CAMPAIGN on 10.10.10.10.10.10 highlighting global warming was a great step in the cause of energy preservation.
RELIEF AND REHABILITATION MARG has responded to emergency situations and provided help in situations of disasters to victims of families and those in distress.
Provision of food grains, clothes, vessals, school banks, uniforms, kerosene pump stoves and temporary shelters added to the rehabilitation work.
ARTS AND CULTURE Publishing books on architectural and sculptural achievements of the Pallava kings and bringing to light the rich cultural heritage of our people has been a major contribution to the art, heritage and culture status of the land.
WELFARE MEASURES Provision of tri-cycles for differently abled, sewing machines to women’s self help groups and provision of dhotis and sarees to 558 families has been the welfare payback.
In short, we feel honored and are proud to be a worthy participant in our own small way in the growth and development of our state and nation.
visit : http://www.margswarnabhoomi.com
Affordable High Rise Apartments.
Tallest apartment complex on ECR @ Rs. 1775/- p. sq.ft. only
Launched on 11.11.11, 4 seasons consits of 4320 affordable homes that are launched around your needs. Nestled in a free world of sunshine, greenery and fresh air, 4 Seasons offers scenic sea and lake views and comes with just about everything that you wished for.
2BHK – Rs. 7,500/- per month
3BHK – Rs. 9,000/- per month
1000 acres of lush greenery
6 acres of bodies
21 acres of integrated world class sports facility
19,000 planted trees
Innovation Park and Park
Schools, Colleges, and IT Park
Swimming pool, Clubhouse, ATM and other top-notch amenities
Massive rain structures
homes with natural
visit : http://www.margswarnabhoomi.com